Soccer Manager 2019
- What happens if I’m sacked?
- What affects your Approval Rating?
- What are Approval Ratings?
- I purchased a ‘Cash Injection’ for a particular team. Will this transfer over to a new team if I decide to change clubs?
- I purchased some SM Credits for a particular team. Will they transfer over to a new team if I decide to change teams?
- How are match results decided?
- How do I remove the extra instructions that I have given to my players?
- How do I give my players extra instructions?
- If I choose to play a player out of position, what impact will this have on his performance?
- What does it mean when some players names change to orange or red?
- I have a big match coming up and one of my key players is injured.Is there anything I can do to help speed up his recovery?
- If a player does not play enough matches will this affect his value?
- What will happen to my player’s value if his attributes increase/decreases?
- What can I do to help my player increase their attributes?
- When will my player’s attributes increase/decrease?
- Why is it that I have to pay a fee for a ‘Free Agent’?
- Why is it when a team bids for your player that there is barely any room for negotiation, whereas when you buy off them they respond with far greater counter offers?
- Are there transfer windows in place throughout the season?
- When I place a player on the transfer list, why do I receive bids that are less than what my players is valued at?
- Is there any benefit to loaning out players to different teams?
- Can I request additional funds from my chairman if I wish to upgrade facilities or buy new players?
- Why does my club’s balance keep reducing?
- Do I get to keep all of the prize money my club receives?
- Can I make a transfer bid for a player of more than my club’s balance?
- Are there other ways I can increase my club's balance other than selling players?
- How many substitutions can I make during a match?
- Why do so many of my players keep getting sent off during games?
- Why do so many of my players keep getting injured during games?
- I do not wish to watch the game and just want to see the result. What do I do?
- Game speed - My matches are taking too long to finish. What options do I have?
- An updated version has just been released for Soccer Manager 2019, but why can’t I see the updates that have been made in my current game?
- I have overwritten my saved game slot with a new game in error. How can I get my saved game back?
- When I save the game, I get the message ‘No internet connection, Saving locally.’ What does this mean?
- How is my game saved?
- What are the benefits of upgrading or unlocking ‘Youth Academy’?
- Where do I find my ‘Youth Academy’?
- What are the benefits of upgrading or unlocking your ‘Stadium’?
- Where can I find my club’s stadium details?
- How do I do send a scout on a Scout Assignment to search for a player(s)?
- If I purchase an upgrade and decide to take over a new club, can this upgrade be transferred to my new club?
- Can I gift SM Credits to a friend or family member?
- How do I purchase SM Credits?
- What can SM Credits be used for?
- I have recently purchased an item but have since changed my mind and want a refund. Am I entitled to a refund?
- What benefit is there to using the ‘Scout Report’ option?
- What benefit is there to using the ‘Heal Player’?
- What benefit is there to using the ‘Boost Morale / Boost Fitness’ option?
- What benefit is there to using the ‘Sign Player’ option?